 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 30
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:16:33 GMT

i think my future design will still be within a foot and a half by a foot and
a half.  at least in width and length.  height??  not so sure about.  was
thinking about taking Iain's elevator 'bot and adding a few stories (a la CN
Tower)... hmmmm, how high would i need it to be to hold all 30 blocks?

I don't think anyone'll really go that crazy, it's a waste of time
statistically, and in fact, if we do a stacker, it'll probably be similar in
size.  However, it's just to relax the terms a bit.

now for a name...
CN Tower 'bot?>see, name comes first, then the design...

That's always the case.  Here, we give names BEFORE the robot's even done?!
(kBot 9007/Zoidberg we hardly knew ye)

Dave 'Working on making plastic dust but i'm told that's normal' Koudys

It is!  Don't forget!  (Still have to figure out a good photo for that one,
anyone have a photo of a destroyed Lego gear?)

Calum