 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 23
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:55:18 GMT

Well, that's the direction: The general idea was that people will unlikely
build the 7 foot square bot, but they might need a few extra inches, so if we
relax it, no one really would complain.  But it's up for debate.

k, that's not so bad.
i think my future design will still be within a foot and a half by a foot and
a half.  at least in width and length.  height??  not so sure about.  was
thinking about taking Iain's elevator 'bot and adding a few stories (a la CN
Tower)... hmmmm, how high would i need it to be to hold all 30 blocks?
now for a name...
CN Tower 'bot?
too obvious...
elevator 'bot?
already used...
i need a name man!!!
calming down, taking my medication...
see, name comes first, then the design...
oh well...
see you all tomorrow.
Dave 'Working on making plastic dust but i'm told that's normal' Koudys