 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 24
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:07:04 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@idirect.com> wrote in message

thinking about taking Iain's elevator 'bot and adding a few stories (a la
CN

Please, take it *away*. I think I'm done with blockstacking. :)

Tower)... hmmmm, how high would i need it to be to hold all 30 blocks?

LOL!!!!!!! Only you! ;)

i need a name man!!!

How about "Super Pitzu-Flash 64"?

see you all tomorrow.

Rock on! Are you comeing to Mary's (or whatever it's called - oh look! I'm
in good shape...) too?

    Iain 'let's ride the rt afterword and experience glee' Hendry

OMG THAT RHYMED@!!!!!!!!!!!!!