 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:17:41 GMT

As per usual, not exactly up on things...
Maybe I should pay attention more.
Anyway, is it official that the size of the 'bot is unlimited now?  So if I
built a robot say, 7' 11 1/2" by 7' 11 1/2" and dropped it down in the arena,
and gathered up all the blocks with one sweeping motion (thus depriving the
other 'bot of blocks), I could do that?  Much akin to Chris's Corner 'bot with
the fold down walls.  At least I think it was Chris's.
Anyway, I had such a great time at the last event.  Came up with a few ideas to
modify the Runamok 'bot.
As well, I will try to get to Mels on Friday.  I finish work (in Burlington) at
5, usually stay a bit after, and traffic is not so good going to TO on Friday
afternoon.
What's the best route to take coming from the QEW?  Gardiner to what?  Where do
I park?
These, and many more questions will be answered on the next episode of 'SOAP'
I remain,
Dave
http://www.redeemer.on.ca/~dkoudys/lego.htm