 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3710
Re: rtl10 robot roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I'm getting curious about different peoples entries for rtl10 and though
it would be cool if we did a robot roll call.  I've come up with some
categories below, feel free to add more.  I'll replay to this message
with my own details in a moment.

Derek

Robot's Name :

Design Team Runamok

Designer's Name(s) :

Rick DeHaan and David Koudys

# of RCXs :

1

# of Scouts :

0

Other Smart Bricks Used :

nada

Programing Language:

NQC

# of Motors and Types :

4 9 V motors 1xX 2xY 1xZ

# of Touch Sensors :

1 (maybe)

# of Light Sensors :

1

# of Rotation Sensors:

2

# of Temperature Sensors:

0

Pneumatics:

nada

Robot Design Description:

XYZ rack gears with air conditioning and cruise control

# of MiniFigs:

0