 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3704
Re: rtl10 robot roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 02:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I'm getting curious about different peoples entries for rtl10 and though
it would be cool if we did a robot roll call.  I've come up with some
categories below, feel free to add more.  I'll replay to this message
with my own details in a moment.

Derek

Robot's Name :

Designer's Name(s) :

# of RCXs :

# of Scouts :

Other Smart Bricks Used :

Programing Language:

# of Motors and Types :

# of Touch Sensors :

# of Light Sensors :

# of Rotation Sensors:

# of Temperature Sensors:

Pneumatics:

Robot Design Description:

# of MiniFigs:
(I guess this is for Calum's sake...) :)

oh, and you forgot the most important part of the role call:

the name of the entry....very important for the scorekeeper / Master of
Ceremonies ....  (either Calum or Chris??? or possibly some other innocent
bystander) :)

As I said before, I am unable to go on Saturday to the competition... :(
I will be stuck shooting weapons in Virginia....I fly down on Thursday
evening for an all expense "vacation".

Ben