 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3714
Re: rtl10 robot roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:34:02 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

I'm getting curious about different peoples entries for rtl10 and though
it would be cool if we did a robot roll call.  I've come up with some
categories below, feel free to add more.  I'll replay to this message
with my own details in a moment.

Derek

Robot's Name :

xyzzy

Designer's Name(s) :

Trevyn Watson

# of RCXs :

2

# of Scouts :

0

Other Smart Bricks Used :

0

Programing Language:

NQC and Lego GUI Code

# of Motors and Types :

7 - 1 geared for x, 1 geared for y, 2 geared for pneumatic switches, 2
geared for pneumatic compressors, 1 micro for RCX communications (i
couldnt get IR working reliably)

# of Touch Sensors :

0

# of Light Sensors :

3 - 1 for x, 1 for y, 1 for block detection

# of Rotation Sensors:

0

# of Temperature Sensors:

0

Pneumatics:

Yes - Large cylinder for z axis, small for claw

Robot Design Description:

Ummm... gantry robot?

# of MiniFigs:

None yet. My robot has been cleared of all extra bits while i work on it.