 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3708
Re: rtl10 robot roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:41:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

Robot's Name :

Haven't figured this one yet.  "Company Time" ? "Pat"?  "Operation
Belleville"? "Project Completion Bonus"? :)

Designer's Name(s) :

Team xEmployees: Mario DeFacendis and Calum Tsang

# of RCXs :

2

# of Scouts :

None.

Other Smart Bricks Used :

Uh, the kind with a P3/750...oh, you mean I can't glue baseplate to my Dell
Latitude and call it a smart brick?  Damn!

Programing Language:

NQC (Mario), hand waving, metaphors (Me)

# of Motors and Types :

5x, 9V Gear, 4x for XYZ translation, 1x for grip

# of Touch Sensors :

None.

# of Light Sensors :

3x Light, 2x Target, 1x Block Detection

# of Rotation Sensors:

None.

# of Temperature Sensors:

None.

Pneumatics:

None.

Robot Design Description:

XY gantry, Z plunger, Sidegrip EOAT

# of MiniFigs:

One so far in a little control cockpit.  We did have another walking the
plank off the light sensor but it got in the way so I took it off.

Calum