 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3709
3708  |  3710
Subject:
Desperately in need of wires...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 04:36:37 GMT

Well title says it all - I'm in desperate need of wires! Don't ask me how I
could possibly overlook that I'm at least 3 wires short... and of cause the
fact that I finished building my xBot about 12 hours ago has nothing to do
with this :))
I guess it's a bit late to call Spectrum or order on-line, so I'm just
wondering if any of you guys have a couple of extra wires I can borrow or
buy? I'll either need 3 medium length ones (40cm?) or 2 long ones (120cm?).
Hopefully we can meet some where downtown for a quick drop-off tomorrow or
Thursday evening.
If that's a no-go, how much of a big deal will it be if I mutilate a pair of
electric bricks and use them with long non-Lego wires? Naturally this is the
very last resort, but by the looks of it I'm running out of options here...

Ivan
Pretend I planned out this project well