 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2944
Re: Why I like Calum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:43:56 GMT

"Beakman is original Trek. Nye is Next Generation. Nye dies."
- Dwayne Martineau

Of course, that only supports your argument if one believes that Classic
Trek was better than TNG. Which it wasn't. It's not hard to see, just
watch an episode of classic trek right beofre an episode of TNG. In the
classic trek episode, you will see all the cheesy science, cheesy
special effects (you can see the strings!), and most importantly, the
acting "talent" of Shatner.

Also note that on the web page that is quoted from[1], Nye wins.

Trevyn

[1] I'm assuming this is from
www.grudge-match.com/History/nye-beakman.shtml. I dont think that page
works right now, so try the google cached version:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:Ldq1eDN6nF0:www.grudge-match.com/History/nye-beakman.shtml+&hl=en