 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2936
Re: Junkyard Wars, Season Six UK Starts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 15:50:02 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Battlebots also has the benefit of Mark Beiro, though Bill Nye has to go.
He honestly never has anything interesting or useful to say.

!!

I grew up watching Bill Nye the Science Guy. I loved that show! I remember
the things he told me so clearly. It's the repeat effect; he nails it into
your head. And he's so cool!

"Binary BITS of Information! Binary BITS! BITS! BIN--BITS!!!!!
Bi-BINARY-nary-BINARY BITS!!!!! BINARY BITS OF IN--BINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BINARY bits of INFORMATION!"

    Iain