 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2720
Re: Train 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I guess with all this "sudden interest".... I suggest that we pick out a date
for Train 3, so we all have enough time to plan out our group and individual
strategies regarding the stuff we are displaying for it...

You can pick a date all you want, but it don't matter till it gets booked
with the Library-when they have free spots determines when any rtl event is. :)

Calum

right....you are the boss....and I'll settle for whenever you choose to run
it....and in the mean time, I'll be making sure my contribution is as
feasible as possible.....

No, you don't get it-I don't care when the event is, that's up to other
people.  The problem is when the library is free.  That was why train1 was
at Richview (because Eatonville wasn't ready yet) and why train2 ran the
weekend it did (because the other weekends that month were booked out by
some historical science fiction group).

Calum

Calum