 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2708
Re: Train 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 02:51:27 GMT

very very cool.  I never heard the full story on this item.  Where did you
find it?  As a kid I would have killed to have such a poster.  I loved Space!
That poster was part of the 72 set garage sale find from Sept. 8 and
23. I've never been too interested in the space theme (too much blue
and grey) and, if I recall correctly, all of my Lego space sets have
come from garage sales in the last 15 years. That find itself probably
doubled my collection in that theme.

Matthias Jetleb
(Who will be at the next dinner - but be warned - I'm running out of
wierdities/museum pieces to show)