 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2701
Re: Train 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:00:40 GMT

Should be a good turn out.  I think Dave said it was okay, Chris.  On a side
note, I'm so glad we're out of the "Chris, what if we're there.  Sitting
alone.  In the restaurant/St Michael's Theatre/Lillian H Smith Library.
With no one else." worrying stage.  I'm happy that we get a pretty good
turnout of regulars and some not so regulars at every meeting.  And there's
always something weird.  That giant Space poster from Oliver was really cool.

Calum

Yes, the 16th is good for me.

Space kept me from 'outgrowing' LEGO.  They showed up right when I hit my
teens and I adored them.

Technic kept me in LEGO thru my late teens/early 20's

Then I didn't care anymore--LEGO for Life!

So once again, no shunning of *any* LEGO ('xept that pink stuff, Ben ;) )

Love being the rtl guy who appreciates all rtl stuff :)

Stay safe

Dave