 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2697
Re: Train 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 02:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I started building my bot for rtl 10, as I was building I had a sudden urge
to really build something.....

(rimshot)  Thanks, I needed that one for Chris.

O.K. so I may have to chop some base and road plates *cringe*, but it makes
for so pretty impressive buildings (I have one Module built .... I started
Friday night and finished it Saturday afternoon.... which would only require
some detailing.)

Sounds great!  I've been building an office building in my spare time when
I'm not drowning in product trials, my grad classwork, or in pain from this
wisdom tooth.  It frickin hurts.  The dentist did a pile of Xrays today.
Company dental covers it all, but it's the idea of pulling out these teeth.
Couldn't we do this with a gerber or something? :)

I'm thinking of building a larger train station.

We probably should get together a train3 effort sometime soon or the
Robotics guys will think it's back to rtlToronto being all Technic. :)
Right after I collapse after this toothache.

(Nov 16th is good for me as well!)

Should be a good turn out.  I think Dave said it was okay, Chris.  On a side
note, I'm so glad we're out of the "Chris, what if we're there.  Sitting
alone.  In the restaurant/St Michael's Theatre/Lillian H Smith Library.
With no one else." worrying stage.  I'm happy that we get a pretty good
turnout of regulars and some not so regulars at every meeting.  And there's
always something weird.  That giant Space poster from Oliver was really cool.

Calum