 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2698
Re: Train 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:44:14 GMT

turnout of regulars and some not so regulars at every meeting.  And there's
always something weird.  That giant Space poster from Oliver was really cool.

Geez. If you were going to re-name me, couldn't you think of something
a little more catchy?

Matthias (Oliver) Jetleb