 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2719
2718  |  2720
Subject:
another step closer to being a serious robotics competitor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 04:42:46 GMT

I now I seriously need to "overhaul" my technic/mindstorm collection ...
(at the moment, I still only have the camera and the RIS 1.5)
Real crappy in comparison to a LOT of robotics die-hards.
But I did go another step closer to be a competitor by getting my Pentium 266
laptop / notebook.

It wasn't bad, and it is pretty nice....I'll bring it to the next dinner... :)
Anyways....I'll probably end up buying some more robotics related stuff in
the early part of winter (Jan / Feb), so I probably won't have a robot entry....
(and my technic/mindstorm collection will still SUCK!!!)

but at least I can be content that I still have over 50,000 pieces in my
collection!!! :)

Benjamin Medinets