 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16824
Re: t3d Postpone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:36:02 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
You're welcome to stop by & stay over, if you wish.  I live about an
hour from Indy.

It will be mid June-ish when I'm driving back.  I'll let you know as
plans progress, but it would be very cool to visit in your neck of the
woods.

Derek