 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16813
16812  |  16814
Subject:
t3d Postpone and Dave's Battlebots Smackdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 04:02:58 GMT

So....at dinner we figured we had to postponed t3d (Tic Tac Toe Drawn) into next
year....and to bring up another contest earlier.

One of the ideas floated (okay, the only idea floated) was Dave's Battlebots.
However, the question arose, should this be a RC controlled game (similar to the
live2 event we did a few years ago) or should it be autonomous?

Start your debate now (chirping crickets...tides receding...moon waxing and
waning)

Calum