 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16820
Re: t3d Postpone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:15:05 GMT

At 03:46 PM 10/23/06, Derek wrote:
Steve Hassenplug wrote:
As in Jan 6?   Hmm...

Actually I won't be going anywhere near Indy on the way down but
I'll probably be cutting through your fair state on the way
back.  Might even go to the US Grand Prix if timing works out.  It
would be cool to drop in and say hi in your neck of the woods for a change.

You're welcome to stop by & stay over, if you wish.  I live about an
hour from Indy.

Steve