 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16821
Re: Tic Tac Toe Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 03:12:11 GMT

Here is the one I'm NOT using.  Is is just too flimsy and unbalanced.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/RTL22/TTT1/img_1512.jpg

Though I do like the pen gripper I came up with, the way I attached
the tread pieces to the cart, and the non-gratuitous use of old blue
tracks...

Full folder post mod here:

-Rob A>