 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16871
Re: t3d Postpone and Dave's Battlebots Smackdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:07:32 GMT

At 09:53 AM 10/30/06, Dave wrote:
I personally like a battle 'bot competition to be, well, actual robots and not
some glorified RC cars.  That said, I also had great fun at Live
1.5...  so I'm
good either way

With enough notice, I'd be willing to travel (and I'd work hard to
bring friends) to a robot combat event.  Especially if Chris is going
to have a robot there, because I'd love to see his bot get destroyed...

Steve