 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16068
Re: Jambalya!!! (and FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 21:41:52 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:

I crated a poll.

<http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=190>

Chris,

I appreciate where you're going with this poll but I'm disappointed it has no
thrid option. I mean, I can't vote "I dislike Chris the most" because you'll get
a kick out of that with your big blue "world hates Chris" hat but neither can I
vote "I dislike Calum the most" because it's not really true and that leaves me
in a dither.

I think I best expressed my viwes in reply to your sister pole.

I would appreciate that in further polls you include an extra option. I find "My
name is Chris" works well but whatever floats your goat. In order to demonstrate
what I mean I've set up a sister poll on jlug.
<http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16486#16486 here>.

Thanks,

Tim

WOW.  Tim, All I can say is :sorry:(1)