 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16058
Re: Jambalya!!! (and FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 00:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Janey wrote... without thinking... (shocking)

(Like any of those "diverse" lugs are big on "running" beyond "show up, and let it happen".)

I should have been more clear with this part... upon re-reading, after posting,
I realised it could be taken a number of ways.

I meant each of these unspoken lugs seem to, or are planned to all run pretty
much the same way, show up and do it, instead of planning things to death. Of
course I have yet to see the bylaw section, wink.

So what I should have said is...  I dont think it matters who runs it, as long
as it happens, because I don't really think there is anything much to organise,
unless we need to set up a separate date just for the exchange.

I believe it could easily run concurrently with some other already planned
event.

If we are worried about offering the event to the most amount of ppl that might
be interested, I suggest we do it during something like the Hobby Show, since
that seems to have the widest draw so far (at least in my limited experience.)

That also can fill dead time, and gives individual trades time to happen as ppl
come and go.

Anyhow, there is more than my two cents on the issue.

Janey "Red Brick"