 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16063
Re: Jambalya!!! (and FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 18:03:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Calum Tsang wrote:

As a follow up to my GREAT idea, and it is my idea 100%  !!! in fact, i
first invented the concept of Jambalaya way back when Lugnet first
thought about it....

You see, that's why they hate us....Dave came up with the idea!   And no one can see you smirking over the Internet.

( snip)

Calum

I disagree, I think most people can see my smirk.  I mean the
exaggeration is so blatantly obvious that only a fool would think i was
serious.

In fact i think we need to settle this once and for all. I dont think
its ~US~ they hate, i think its me.

SO.

I crated a poll.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=190

Vote if you dare.

(SMIRK)

Chris
Leader of the polls.(1)

1.   YES its a pun to include the Polish people