 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16065
Re: Jambalya!!! (and FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 20:38:16 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I disagree, I think most people can see my smirk.  I mean the
exaggeration is so blatantly obvious that only a fool would think i was
serious.

Even _I_ have trouble figuring out what you're trying to say most of the time.
So if I have a problem with it, I'm sure casual readers would too.

Im not talking to the casual reader.  Im talking to "my people" (1)
the guys I hang with, and can hear the sarcasm in my voice when I put
tildies around a word for emphasis.

I think a NEW poll is needed!

:)

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=192

In fact i think we need to settle this once and for all. I dont think
its ~US~ they hate, i think its me.
I crated a poll.
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=190

So...I  don't think that's a particularly good poll...how about this one
instead?

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=191

This sort of addresses the, who is a bigger problem, you, me or is all of
rtlToronto tainted with this (eg, DaveK, JeffVW).

Calum

I voted that I like rtl.

:)

Chris
SEE, polls are FUN.(2) when I am leader.

1. referring to all those who think i am the leader.

2.  yet another bad pun at the expense of the polish.