 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14924
Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:59:43 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
On 10/12/05, Chris Magno wrote:

Dave i was at your site a few days ago...

and i was thinking...

when is calum coming back, then i thought, why is steve so mean to me,
then i thought, what ever happened to Jeff E...

THEN.

then,

i thought, ~IF~ i had a web cam, and some lego, and an RCX.  how could i
do what YOU did.

but, then i forgot about it.

NOW, im back to thinking about steve and if he liked my line follower
idea or not? and would he admit it?

Chris

Chris -

Did you eat a whole box of maple glazed donuts again before you wrote
this?

HOW did you know??? I love the EXTRA sugar!!  its the best!

umm yes i said triple triple for me please.

  I seems a tad........disjointed.

-Rob A>

OH.
sorry