 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14922
Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:39:30 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

Chris

Well Chris,

I was at your site a little while ago and I was thinking...

How can Chris be so amazingly cool???  I mean he blows stuff up AND he gets paid
for it!

Then I thought about how Calum has the theme song to National Geographic going
thu his head when he was taking all those fantastic pics on his blog...

And then I thought, 'Well, why doesn't Steve ust move to 'The Big Smoke' and get
it over with--I mean, we are the best LEGO 'bot competition setter-upers that I
know about...

And then I thought when is Jeff E coming home so we can have interesting Swiss
Chalet dinners again where someone drinks the gravy right out of the bowl...

But alas, I did nothing about any of these thoughts...

I am, however, thinking that the Magna-Doodle cam is kinda boring lately and
want to make some other webcam 'bot but I can't think of anything to make--the
block stacking cam'bot was much better but that took up too much room.

Eh, someone'll come up with something...  I have a train layout to work on

Dave K

WOW,

you SUCK at subtle.

let me try again.

DAVE, do you have a step by step "how to "

to do what you did for some kind of interweb-tele-robotics thing??

:)

Chris