 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14372
Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:03:57 GMT

I'm getting a Client is Offline message from deerfield.com

Someone forget to pay their internet bill?  :-)

Derek

David Koudys wrote:
Not nearly as unique as the internet controlled RoboCam stacking 'bot, but eh,
whatever

See it here--

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

I'll relabel soon, but JavaCam Push is for Internet Explorer users, and Server
Push is for basically everyone else but IE.

If neither of those work, the FTP Server basically updates the image every 10
seconds.

Anyway, have fun, let me know of any improvements (including webcam software (as
long as it's free) that you think would be good.

Dave K