 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14371
14370  |  14372
Subject:
New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:04:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not nearly as unique as the internet controlled RoboCam stacking 'bot, but eh,
whatever

See it here--

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

I'll relabel soon, but JavaCam Push is for Internet Explorer users, and Server
Push is for basically everyone else but IE.

If neither of those work, the FTP Server basically updates the image every 10
seconds.

Anyway, have fun, let me know of any improvements (including webcam software (as
long as it's free) that you think would be good.

Dave K