 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14381
Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:54:38 GMT

But this got me thinking, press erase and it's all gone.  With the other
robot you could see what havoc previous people had rot in the play
field.  I wonder if there is a way you could create a gallery of images
people have drawn.  Or a way to record the motions and play them back.

You could just save the camera output to a file and keep that in a gallery.

I tried drawing something like Hi Dave! and someone started driving the robot
too.

Calum