 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14391
Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:48:53 GMT

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 02:43:14PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
I've implemented and changed approriate settings (fixed type-o as well)

Stupid typos :)

THe script does something--it runs and will redirect the user to the
appropriate page, but it does not copy the file to the specified
directory.  I've tried absolute paths in the configuration, as well as
'./' and '../'  None seem to get the file copied over.

Does the webserver use have permissions to write to the targetted
directory?  Absolut path is the right way to go.  Anything in the error
log?

I do appreciate your help and I'll try again later, but right now I
have to go pick up a very attractive woman and go on vacation.

My god, why did you even bother replying?!?  Git!

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com