 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14385
Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:16:20 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
I tried drawing something like Hi Dave! and someone started driving the robot
too.

So you're the one that erased my happy face. :-)

I went for a shower and came back to find an H on the screen.

Derek

it was a happy face with 1 eye...

:)

Dave K