 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14595
Re: rtl 19 'Sumo on a stick' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:

So what I'm saying is
let's try it again WITH some restrictions or requirements. Otherwise, Jeff
putting a small little piece on one end if the wood and calling it a robot is
totally valid... but NO! That's not in "the spirit of the competition!"

Otherwise, again, it's becoming a "look at me! I found a loophole in the rules!"
competition.

I get ya.  Well, if we did it, I want to do it as a sub contest, eg, on the side
the way we did marbles last time with DaveK.  I think that went really well and
Chris kept the parts to the BoP balance.

If we are aiming for a "tougher" (eg, PX, C4) contest for January/February 06,
then this would be a perfect compliment to it.  A lot of people missed out on
this or didn't realize just how much fun it would be or didn't quite finish in
time (eg, Mario)...

Calum