 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14583
14582  |  14584
Subject:
rtl 19 'Sumo on a stick' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:39:58 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000265.php

Hey, I have an idea...

We should do this one again!  Looking at the pics has inspired me to make a
better 'bot!

And this time Steve H can come up and enter whatever he wants as well.

One modification to the rules--your 'bot cannot touch the ground at anytime
during the competiton or you lose (pieces falling off the 'bot don't count)

Though, to be said, looking at Chris's 'bot strewn across thefloor, I wonder how
that would fit into the rulz...

:)

Dave K