 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14600
Re: rtl 19 'Sumo on a stick' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 02:14:08 GMT

If we are aiming for a "tougher" (eg, PX, C4) contest for January/February 06,
then this would be a perfect compliment to it.  A lot of people missed out on
this or didn't realize just how much fun it would be or didn't quite finish in
time (eg, Mario)...

Oog! I'm not saying that we should do a tougher competition, either (I thought
we had some good ideas at dinner that night), but rather maybe competitions with
a few more rules or requirements. Although I didn't enter (so who am I to
complain?), this was a really fun competion... but there was some "grimbling" in
the room about how things could be different. And I know this was a thread about
doing this competion again, I don't think we need to do it again any time soon.

Although it could be switched up by cahnging the contest to "whoever's end is
the LOWEST at the end of 3 minutes wins." (I know this was an original
discussion for this, too).
-Greg