 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14596
Re: BoP rtl19 - best 8 seconds of my life.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:32:02 GMT

waiting 8 YEARS to see this:
http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/smash.wmv  (4)
PRICELESS!!!

You missed the part where you had to rig this crash twice, once when your robot
failed (this is where Chris says "Do over!  Do over!" and I curse at him), the
second time when my robot was actually strong enough to fend it off:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/rtlToronto19-ChrisRobot.wmv

Then there was the part where I had to weaken the driveshaft to make it
polevault. :)

Calum
PS-Here I am, writing my thesis on quantum relativity and bocce ball and...

(ring ring ring ring bananaphone!)
Calum: Hello?!

Chris:  You've got to put up my video where I win triumphant!

Calum: But I'm busy!

Chris: I have to post about it online!

Calum: But the camera is so far away and the Premiere icon is like...400 pixels
from where my pointer is right now!

Chris:  But I have to show everyone how great my robot is!

etc etc etc