 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14594
14593  |  14595
Subject:
BoP rtl19 - best 8 seconds of my life.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:20:46 GMT

- Trip to Home Depot to get parts to make Game Board

$15

-ISP connection fee, so i can listen to dave tell me how my robot sucks.

$50

-Fee to rent library to hold rtl19 BoP game

$70

waiting 8 YEARS to see this:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/smash.wmv  (4)

PRICELESS!!!

4. Short 800K video

Some info:

-I had the fast momentum robot, Calum had the cool RCX tower robot.
-that voice counting down is Calums.

this is the worst Damage I did all day:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/page1.htm

This is Janey, and a version of a "gravity" robot.  She plied me with
chocolate most of the day (my one weakness) so that i would submit to
her request for a "do-over."  (1) (2)

these are random shots from the day.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/index.htm

and THIS is the shot of CALUM taking all those cool pictures you see on
the rtl web page.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/page5.htm

Chris

1. that gave her the win and her rank of 4th.
2. AND i might add, would have TIED me with Dave and his score (3)
3  YES i am bitter.