 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12592
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 01:47:02 GMT

are you still here???

Yes, David said I can stay.

sec. just just look at the RTL chain of command....

ME, Calum ..... all the rest.  dave aint in the top 2!!

sure he's a nice guy, but how can we respect a guy who does not even
drive a legal vehicle??

cant you just go away and build some...
small..... thing.

geesh.

look at me. i made an office micro building.
(insert pic of lone 2x4 brick on side)

Wow, Chris good for you, apparently you can do more then just play with walkers.

yep. walkers, robots.  thats about it.  OH, and I  can toss a bunch of
random  bricks and call it Micro.

go motorize this and maybe I'll be impressed.

Oh yeah, right, my number one goal is to impress you, how could I forget???

NOW your getting it!   good girl.

BAH!

coal for you!

Gee that would be a surprise, same thing I got last year! Apparently Santa
thinks I'm naughty, but after playing with rtl, I'm sure he will never forgive
me.

no you being a pain in RTL is OUR cross to bear. not yours.

or worse.  a 35 mm disposable camera, and gift certificates to walmart photo center.

Oh wow, now I'm thankful I'm not on your gift list.

hey!  calum loved the camera i got him last year.  and he used the gift
certificates to buy a nice tin of cookies.

Chris

King

Yeah "King of Smack", too bad you werent "King of the Sheets", like Dave.

Janey "Red, black and blue bruised, oh my ego!!! Brick"

Chris
"King of Smack" J.G.C