 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12578
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

No robots. Robots bad...... train/town good!

How about an RCX on a train?

Done it, bought the t-shirt

We've done RCX on the train, RCX controlling all track via DCC, RCX on the
layout (cows, cranes, etc) and I think Derek even brought an RCX powered gutter
train once...

Not much left to do with an RCX on a train layout that we haven't done...

But I have a surprise in store, hopefully, for the next train show...

I'll surprise y'all :)

(if I get off my lazy heinie and actually do something besides play EQ2...)

Dave K