 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12593
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 03:04:40 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

<snip>

Yeah "King of Smack", too bad you werent "King of the Sheets", like Dave.

Janey "Red, black and blue bruised, oh my ego!!! Brick"

this is boring.

I dont wanna play anymore.

welcome to rtl.  we've had fun with the smack.  I've got to work on a
robot for R18

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.