 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12580
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:21:35 GMT

rtl18 Stacker

No robots. Robots bad...... train/town good!

are you still here???  cant you just go away and build some...
small..... thing.

geesh.

look at me. i made an office micro building.

(insert pic of lone 2x4 brick on side)

go motorize this and maybe I'll be impressed.

http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/Rb9.JPG

(smirk)

Janey "Red Brick"

P.S. The cliff has been started, but without a camera, I can't share any
progress, hopefully Santa will take pity on me.

BAH!

coal for you!

or worse.  a 35 mm disposable camera, and gift certificates to walmart photo center.

Chris

King