 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12575
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
So, I'm sitting here drawing (as I often do) and I for some reason started
drawing a space ship.  Now I realize it would be nearly impossible to build, or
at least I can't build it.

Sure you can, this is your chance to prove that you are a doer, not just a
motivator. Wink.

It's the scale of a project like my red train station...not a big deal of the
Dereks and Janeys of the world, but a big deal for me.  If anyone wants to see
my drawings, I can scan them and put them online.  Someone might want to build
it.

The other problem is that I envision it to be built of blue and grey.   Neither of which colour I have a lot of.  I'm already borrowing a pile of blue from Derek and I have next to no grey bricks anymore.

Anyways, my next projects are:

Interior for Art Gallery
rtl18 Stacker
Another Building if Derek lets me
Red Train Station Terminus Upgrade (to six tracks)

So, I've got a pile to do anyways.

Calum