 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12585
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 05:02:08 GMT

rtl18 Stacker

No robots. Robots bad...... train/town good!

are you still here???

Yes, David said I can stay.

cant you just go away and build some...
small..... thing.

geesh.

look at me. i made an office micro building.
(insert pic of lone 2x4 brick on side)

Wow, Chris good for you, apparently you can do more then just play with walkers.

go motorize this and maybe I'll be impressed.

Oh yeah, right, my number one goal is to impress you, how could I forget???

http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/Rb9.JPG

(smirk)

I'm starting to think that thing is permanent.

Janey "Red Brick"

P.S. The cliff has been started, but without a camera, I can't share any
progress, hopefully Santa will take pity on me.

BAH!

coal for you!

Gee that would be a surprise, same thing I got last year! Apparently Santa
thinks I'm naughty, but after playing with rtl, I'm sure he will never forgive
me.

or worse.  a 35 mm disposable camera, and gift certificates to walmart photo center.

Oh wow, now I'm thankful I'm not on your gift list.

Chris

King

Yeah "King of Smack", too bad you werent "King of the Sheets", like Dave.

Janey "Red, black and blue bruised, oh my ego!!! Brick"