 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12579
Re: Anyone want a spaceship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:59:59 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote:

and I think Derek even brought an RCX powered gutter train once...

I'm so offended* at that term.  Have respect for automated rubber tired
transportation solutions!  :(

    Iain

* - virtually nothing offends me.  Ever!  Try.