 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11881
Re: Can you believe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Janey... I'd be happy to help you. Now may be a good time,
because rtl's next event is the easiest competition of
all time.  It's drag racing.  You just need a robot that
can drive straight forward for like 15 feet.

YAY Steve!!! I may hold you to that, thanks.

   OK, hold it!

   Calum, Steve, back to your corners...

   OK, Janey, you should now leave the kill zone... are you at a safe distance?
Yes? OK, good - NOW, Steve & Calum, you may proceed... ;-)

I'm afraid there is no safe distance anymore. (Evil laugh)

So just exactly when is this drag race???

Janey "Robot Red Brick"