 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11878
Re: Can you believe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
P.S.  some day I'll tell ya all about the things calum said about you.
Hmmmmmm, patiently waits for someday.  Oh who am I kidding, I have never been
patient, what sort of bribe works on you? Name your price.

I'll beat you to the punch (the one with McCain punch) Chris.

<conversation today with Chris about my speeding ticket>

Chris:  What's Janey like?
Calum:  She's like a female you!

<descriptions of Chris removed>

Calum