 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11867
11866  |  11868
Subject:
Can you believe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:07:36 GMT

Ok, I know Janey is waiting for this e-mail.

Over the weekend, at Brickfest, I had the pleasure of meeting Janey "Red Brick"
Cook.  She seems very nice, except she had this un-natural fear of robots.  I
guess before this weekend, she had managed to avoid robots, except that one time
when she touched an RCX.

Well, at the sumo event on Saturday, I had an extra robot, and she was just
sitting there, waiting for something to happen, so I took the opportunity to
give her a shot at running a robot.

As it turns out, I think the robot performed beyond it's potential, thanks to
her masterful ability to aim the robot and push the run button.

While I'm not exactly sure if I've created a monster, I think maybe you guys
should watch out at the next event...

Steve