 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11877
Re: Can you believe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Chris

P.S.  some day I'll tell ya all about the things calum said about you.

(smirk)

Hmmmmmm, patiently waits for someday.  Oh who am I kidding, I have never been
patient, what sort of bribe works on you? Name your price.

Janey "Red Brick"

Well,

I'm not cheap, or easy.  Despite what other people write about me on bathroom
walls.

I have been known in the past to be overcome by chocolate.  Hell, who am I
kidding, I have a "no frills" bag of super cheap choc-o-chips  to "munch" on
here in my desk.

I don't care about quality, its the VOLUME I need.  why spend $5 on a small bit
of Belgium chocolate, when that same $5 gets you a b-load of Bulk-barn no name
goodness.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so, the deal is this, you show up with chocolate, and I'll make the same deal to
Calum to keep me quiet. who ever gets me more chocolate will get either my
silence or ~ THE TRUTH ~

Chris

Oh, there are others(1) things I can be bribed with.... but this is a family
show.

..

ok, no kids watching ?

(1)  I also like popcorn Ketchup flavoring.  (shhhhh)