 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11872
Re: Can you believe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Well, at the sumo event on Saturday, I had an extra robot, and she was just
sitting there, waiting for something to happen, so I took the opportunity to
give her a shot at running a robot.

As it turns out, I think the robot performed beyond it's potential, thanks to
her masterful ability to aim the robot and push the run button.

While I'm not exactly sure if I've created a monster, I think maybe you guys
should watch out at the next event...

Oh yeah, the patented Steve Hassenplug "Let's Enter Robots Under Other People's
Names" strategy...ah, Americans.  Gotta love'em.

Calum